- Ballot Status
- Ballots are now available for Military and Oversea's Protected Voters ... click link for current Ballot Status Details. posted 09/19/2016
- View your November 8th sample ballot!
- Click Here to view a sample of your November 8, 2016 General Presidential ballot, to locate your precinct, or to contact your local clerk to get an absent voter ballot! Simply enter your first name, last name, month and year of birth and residential ZIP code! posted 09/18/2016
- Vote absentee!
- Absent voter ballots for the November 8th General Presidential election can be acquired from your local clerk. An elector must first complete an absent voter application indicating the reason for their request. Click here to learn more about absentee voting. Click here to contact your local clerk. Click here to download an absent voter application. posted 09/17/2016
- Last Day to Register
- to be eligible to Vote in the November 8, 2016 General Presidential Election is Tuesday, October 11th at 5:00 pm. Click HERE for a Step-by-Step Guide to registering to vote in Michigan. You may also visit your local or county clerk, the nearest Secretary of State's branch office, or click here to download and print a mail-in voter registration application.
- E-Record All Land Records
- Thru www.simplifile.com
1.800.460.5657 posted 09/08/2016
- Flat Recording Fees
- Effective 10/01/2016 New Flat Recording Fee for all Land Documents MCL 600.2567
$30 per document regardless of the number of pages. Exception: Documents that assign/ discharge more than one instrument are $30 plus $3 for each instrument that is assigned or discharged. posted 09/08/2016
View All FAQs
- How do I search for Land Records?
- Am I registered to vote in Michigan?
- How do I register to vote in Michigan?
- Is a Candidate Petition available for the upcoming Election?
- How do I file a PPO?
- Where can I get a permit to carry a concealed weapon (CCW)?