Saturday, October 10, 2015
   * November 3rd City and Special Elections
Notice to Battle Creek City, Springfield City, Hastings Area School Systems, and Olivet Community School electors: Click Here to view a sample of your ballot.
More election details are available on our Elections Tab! posted 10/01/2015
   * Vote absentee!
Absent voter ballots can be acquired from your local clerk. An elector must first complete an absent voter application indicating the reason for their request. Click here to learn more about absentee voting. Click here to contact your local clerk. Click here to download an absent voter application. posted 10/01/2015
   * Last Day to Register
to be eligible to Vote in the November 3, 2015 election is Monday, Oct. 5th at 5:00 pm. Visit your local or county clerk, the nearest Secretary of State's branch office, or click here to download and print a mail-in voter registration application. posted 10/01/2015
   * October Qtrly Campaign Finance Rpts Due
The Close-of-Books for October Quarterly Campaign Finance Reports is October 20th. Reports are due Monday, October 26th, 5:00 pm. posted 10/01/2015
   * Notice: Board of Canvassers meeting
The Calhoun County Board of Canvassers will meet November 5, 2015 at 8:15 am to begin the canvass of the November 3rd City and Special Election results. The meeting will convene at the County Clerk-Election's Office, 315 W. Green St., Marshall, Michigan, Room 2-100A, and will recess and reconvene as necessary until results are official. posted 09/30/2015
   * Office closed for Veterans Day!
posted 09/30/2015
   * Election Inspectors Needed!
to work in the polls on Election Day. Training and Certification is required. (Read more...) posted 05/26/2015
   * Michigan in Stained Glass
posted 04/26/2015
Common Solutions
  1. How do I search for Land Records?
  2. Am I registered to vote in Michigan?
  3. How do I register to vote in Michigan?
  4. Is a Candidate Petition available for the upcoming Election?
  5. How do I file a PPO?
  6. Where can I get a permit to carry a concealed weapon (CCW)?
   *   View All FAQs
Anne Norlander, Clerk and Register of Deeds
Resources - Helpful external links
   * Secretary of State
This is a link to the Election site operated by the Secretary of State of Michigan, and includes a wealth of information.
   * Local Clerks Online
Local clerk information has just been added to the site
   * Center for Geographic Information
A variety of map types showing boundaries and names of geographic areas within the State, such as newly reapportioned Senate and Congressional districts.
   * Official State Transportation Map
The new 2005 Official State Transportation Map is now available in locations throughout Michigan. Produced by MDOT and widely distributed free of charge through Travel Michigan Welcome Centers and MDOT office, the new edition includes several updates.
   * Highway Right-of-Way
This link will direct you to the State Highway Department (MDOT). You will be able to view each section of State Highway in Calhoun County. It also lists liber (Latin for book) and pages of the easement.

| Home | Elections | Deeds | Certificates & Documents | Circuit Court Clerk | Directory |

ILS Web Design