- November 3rd City and Special Elections
- Notice to Battle Creek City, Springfield City, Hastings Area School Systems, and Olivet Community School electors: Click Here to view a sample of your ballot.
More election details are available on our Elections Tab! posted 10/01/2015
- Vote absentee!
- Absent voter ballots can be acquired from your local clerk. An elector must first complete an absent voter application indicating the reason for their request. Click here to learn more about absentee voting. Click here to contact your local clerk. Click here to download an absent voter application. posted 10/01/2015
- October Qtrly Campaign Finance Rpts Due
- The Close-of-Books for October Quarterly Campaign Finance Reports is October 20th. Reports are due Monday, October 26th, 5:00 pm. posted 10/01/2015
- Notice: Board of Canvassers meeting
- The Calhoun County Board of Canvassers will meet November 5, 2015 at 8:15 am to begin the canvass of the November 3rd City and Special Election results. The meeting will convene at the County Clerk-Election's Office, 315 W. Green St., Marshall, Michigan, Room 2-100A, and will recess and reconvene as necessary until results are official. posted 09/30/2015
- Office closed for Veterans Day!
- posted 09/30/2015
- Election Inspectors Needed!
- to work in the polls on Election Day. Training and Certification is required. (Read more...) posted 05/26/2015
- Michigan in Stained Glass
- posted 04/26/2015
View All FAQs
- How do I search for Land Records?
- Am I registered to vote in Michigan?
- How do I register to vote in Michigan?
- Is a Candidate Petition available for the upcoming Election?
- How do I file a PPO?
- Where can I get a permit to carry a concealed weapon (CCW)?